player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Is it our money? Or the clubs?

Well thanks to gate receipts and revenue from merchandise we contribute a lot... but then again as we have been told, there is a transfer budget. If they were turning around and saying we dont have money then we could start asking questions, for all we know there is £40mil sat in an account at GP ready to go as soon as someone agree's a transfer

Well thanks to gate receipts and revenue from merchandise we contribute a lot... but then again as we have been told, there is a transfer budget. If they were turning around and saying we dont have money then we could start asking questions, for all we know there is £40mil sat in an account at GP ready to go as soon as someone agree's a transfer
I wish

Look on the bright side, the money we dont use will only add fuel to the next transfer kitty. hopefully

Big Bill is saving all the money so when he sells the club it won't hurt his pocket as much when he pays back all the loans and mortgages.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

huh, What?

Is there a constructive thread going on here?

Oh, no...never mind.

huh, What?

Is there a constructive thread going on here?

Oh, no...never mind.

Mate its the tip of the ice berg. I hourly scour the forum world to find some kind of hope. But its just littered with the false dawns. At least my post was well constructed and had some though put into it. Even if it did end up with the same message, as we're [Poor language removed].

Mate its the tip of the ice berg. I hourly scour the forum world to find some kind of hope. But its just littered with the false dawns. At least my post was well constructed and had some thought put into it. Even if it did end up with the same message, as we're [Poor language removed].

Never a doubt about that Ghost. ;)

really? identical posting style and user id's from the same branch and both popped up at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.