player

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe one account is home and one is work, but they are both unique.

how do you get unique? can it be from two computers connected to the same router? I have three on my network. I could be tri-polar. Maybe have an argument with myself.

[Poor language removed] you ghost, you don't know what your talking about? What? Ghost Of Ted Sagar your full of [Poor language removed].

Yeah [Poor language removed] you and get the kettle on, I'll be down in a minute!!!

how do you get unique? can it be from two computers connected to the same router? I have three on my network. I could be tri-polar. Maybe have an argument with myself.

[Poor language removed] you ghost, you don't know what your talking about? What? Ghost Of Ted Sagar your full of [Poor language removed].

Yeah [Poor language removed] you and get the kettle on, I'll be down in a minute!!!

Doesnt matter which computer you use on your local network, all your posts will be from the same ip (in theory), the one your ISP gives you that represents your connection to the internet.

By unique he probably means they are very different IP's, so as theres a good chance they are from different ISP's entirely (so its not like he was disconnected from the internet and dished another by his ISP).

Then again it may just be as simple as ones a home connection and ones his work

Status
Not open for further replies.