Pinpoint the moment..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Benitez appointment. We finished top 10 last season.

Goodison was even more toxic and damaging to our players’ morale under that guy - understandably so given his history.

Ultimately he accrued just six points from his last THIRTEEN matches. The worst Everton manage in history. And he sold out two best players Digne and James.

Frank was handed a poisoned chalice.

I still think we’ll stay up but it will be close.

Watford game. Utterly horrendous in all aspects. Early goal just gave us hope. Still makes me angry now.

1651225823229.png

To be honest, our feet look like Swiss cheese after the number of times we've shot ourselves there.

Big picture appointing Colin Harvey was a pivotal bad moment. Shows that HK really was the exception, and succeeded on his own terms, not the clubs.

Considering the current cauldron of [Poor language removed] we find ourselves in - both hiring Koeman and firing Koeman were horrible decisions, which is weird. But the hiring was worse - horribly over-rated manager who's lack of commitment started the ball rolling on our transfer fiascos that have made us the punchline to a joke.

The Wolves away game was the first time i felt we could be in a scrap at the bottom, as most teams who concede 5 are usually full of energy and on the front foot in the next game...we could've been 5 goals down by half time.

That has led to our potential relegation. If you have to choose just ONE decision/player sale/injury/game etc.

And this is aside from ‘appointing Benitez’ as clearly everyone would say that.

I’ll go for the failure to bring in a solid reliable central midfielder in the summer. Gomes, Delph and Gbamin should have been moved on and replaced with one decent Prem proven player.
Hysel

[Poor language removed] RS May 29 1985 (you know what I mean),[Poor language removed] Peter Johnson[Poor language removed] Boys Pen Bill [Poor language removed] Moshiri interfering[Poor language removed] Koeman[Poor language removed] all managers since (with varying degrees of guilt [Poor language removed] transfer policy (for years) [Poor language removed] players - too numerous to mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.