Pinpoint the moment..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACCA75

Player Valuation: £70m
That has led to our potential relegation. If you have to choose just ONE decision/player sale/injury/game etc.

And this is aside from ‘appointing Benitez’ as clearly everyone would say that.

I’ll go for the failure to bring in a solid reliable central midfielder in the summer. Gomes, Delph and Gbamin should have been moved on and replaced with one decent Prem proven player.

That has led to our potential relegation. If you have to choose just ONE decision/player sale/injury/game etc.

I’ll go for the failure to bring in a solid reliable central midfielder in the summer. Gomes, Delph and Gbamin should have been moved on and replaced with one decent Prem proven player.
DCL’s skirt

This in spades, our midfield is one of the worst I think I have seen in any PL team. It's simply a collection of limited individuals who don't compliment each other in any way whatsoever and on top of that all of them seem to to be very injury prone. There are kids who play in the local park from me on a Sunday morning who have more ability on the ball than some of our midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.