2017/18 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good today and didn't expect that.

However felt he could've jumped stronger to combat the Van Dijk header..

How he is still captain is beyond me?! When that whole thing with Holgate was going on he was barely anywhere to be seen. People may not like him but Schneiderlin is always in there, sorting every one out and in the refs ear. Jags played well yesterday I'm not denying that but he can't be our captain. We need a leader.

I'm sorry, but the ref has been so biased with that yellow for jagielka. How can dembele escape one, and kane escape one for his late challenge and for his blatant dive?

But I suppose that's jags all over as a captain. It wasn't even a bloody foul, why's he standing there accepting it? Just so so soft.

Unfortunately he's bought himself another 10 games or do with the Anfield performance, but look what happens as soon as he comes into the team. 2's and 3's being shipped all over the place again.

He was at fault for the first goal. Everyone seems to think that it was Martina (yes I know how awful he is) or Gylfi but for some reason Jags followed Kane into midfield when there was absolutely no danger from him meaning Martina had to cover Son in the centre back position. He needs to retire yet our sentimental pushovers gave him another year.

Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.