2018/19 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned earlier in this post if he is getting regular game time this coming season we are in big trouble.

Watch his body language in the tunnel. He has the look of a man that knows he is long finished.

I've seen enough to know that the club are expecting/hoping that Silva is a genius and gets a remarkable debut season under his belt to save their blushes.

The club is in austerity mode and the wheels are coming off slowly but surely on the Moshiri regime.
Never! We have a billionaire owner who's going to buy us the best players to perform in a top stadium...soon...honest.

The Finch Farm toilets have featured prominently in GOT discussions lately; this site has been aflush with rumour and counter-rumour.. Firstly we heard the somewhat confusing tale of the bogs being taken to with a sledgehammer by someone with an axe to grind. Then we heard reports of wanton damage were fake news and that in fact, precisely dimensioned and positioned glory holes had been neatly cut into toilet cubicle walls; an act which reportedly incensed Marcel, prompting his claims to having been 'sold a pup'. Now we hear that chief snides (and backstabbers), Capt Jags and Bainesy used to terrorise Bobby on an almost daily basis by holding his head under a flushing cistern....and filming Bobby's terrifying ordeal!!
What's truth and what's rumour? Who knows. But something stinks to high heaven, and I'd suggest the carpetbagging fraud from Iran needs to come out and pan all this toilet talk; glory holes notwithstanding, it's all very 'unbecumming'.

Why does it have to be the GOT way to try and destroy club legends?
Yes jags and Baines are past there best but the amount of stick they get makes me sick.
Meanwhile, crying arse no marks like Sandro get a free ride.
I think I need a holiday from this place, really starting to get to me tonight.
We will be inundated with the bedwetters now because we haven't signed anyone.

Yes jags and Baines are past there best but the amount of stick they get makes me sick.

Sandro has gotten plenty of stick.

Jags is obviously past his prime, I also think he needs to move on. But in his prime, he was one of the best in the league, no question.

I can't say I blame you Tony. The rumours swirling about Bainesy and Capt Jags' 'ides of March'-like activities have found me similarly discombobulated - and in need of repair. And all the trash toilet talk of holes being drilled in cubicle walls certainly doesn't cover the club in any glory...which I guess is a whole lotta ironic.
One thing's for sure; it's a rum affair.

The Finch Farm toilets have featured prominently in GOT discussions lately; this site has been aflush with rumour and counter-rumour.. Firstly we heard the somewhat confusing tale of the bogs being taken to with a sledgehammer by someone with an axe to grind. Then we heard reports of wanton damage were fake news and that in fact, precisely dimensioned and positioned glory holes had been neatly cut into toilet cubicle walls; an act which reportedly incensed Marcel, prompting his claims to having been 'sold a pup'. Now we hear that chief snides (and backstabbers), Capt Jags and Bainesy used to terrorise Bobby on an almost daily basis by holding his head under a flushing cistern....and filming Bobby's terrifying ordeal!!
What's truth and what's rumour? Who knows. But something stinks to high heaven, and I'd suggest the carpetbagging fraud from Iran needs to come out and pan all this toilet talk; glory holes notwithstanding, it's all very 'unbecumming'.

I just saw this. Definitely huge if true.

Kind of agree with you there pal, but calling Baines and Jags club legends may be laying it on a bit thick. Fantastic servants of the club for a good many years, no doubt; and when both were in their prime they were two of the best in their positions in the Premier League, certainly Baines was at least.

"Well, errrr, you know, they're a good side and we'll do our best but it'll be a tough game haha. We'll have a good go and see what we can do"

Jagielka talking about a cup game against a team two divisions below us.

Status
Not open for further replies.