Palace away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the old fashion grounds like Selhurst Park.Hope for a win.Came over from Germany and watched 3 defeats in row (Stoke,N`castle and Hull)...:mad:

...could do with DR Congo winning their African Nations Cup of Nations game taking place as I write this post. The Palace winger plays for DR Congo and he'll probably be back at the weekend if they go out. Slight interest in that I had a couple of pound on DR Congo at 33-1 to win the tournament.

Currently 0-0 but Tunisia have missed a Ronnie Rosanthal.

...could do with DR Congo winning their African Nations Cup of Nations game taking place as I write this post. The Palace winger plays for DR Congo and he'll probably be back at the weekend if they go out. Slight interest in that I had a couple of pound on DR Congo at 33-1 to win the tournament.

Currently 0-0 but Tunisia have missed a Ronnie Rosanthal.

Yannick bolasie? I thought this as well for mile jedinak at the asia cup

Including this Sat coming I've seen Everton at Selhurst about 20 times, given the Charlton and Wimbledon games there in the 80s and 90s and the fact that we always seemed to be playing a League Cup or FA Cup game there. The Arthur Waite stand is a dump, like some relic from the 60s. Plenty of pubs around Norwood Junction and an easy walk from there to the ground.

Oh, and look out for any fog in the forecast! One game was played there where we could't see the goal at the other end!

Bolasie and Jedinak are on international duty, hasnt stopped them for the rest of Jan though.

I'm confident for this though 3-1 Mirallas to bag.

Could anyone tell me if getting off jnc8 M25 towards Sutton then go through Carlshalton will be better than the going up the A23 to Selhurst Park cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.