Palace away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone tell me if getting off jnc8 M25 towards Sutton then go through Carlshalton will be better than the going up the A23 to Selhurst Park cheers.

Sounds like you are coming from the west? Probably won't help you as I'll be driving up from Kent but I use j.4 off the M25, A21 joining the A232 through West Wickham and then onto the A215 that takes up right up to Norwood Junction. However, the car parking is now very restricted around the ground, and the traffic generally heavy so it might pay to park up short of Norwood Jn and walking the mile to the ground.

Last year I did a train to Bromely South, another train to somewhere else, onto a tram from there and then a long walk at the end. In the pouring rain. Rubbish it was. With a terrible 0-0 in the middle.

Sounds like you are coming from the west? Probably won't help you as I'll be driving up from Kent but I use j.4 off the M25, A21 joining the A232 through West Wickham and then onto the A215 that takes up right up to Norwood Junction. However, the car parking is now very restricted around the ground, and the traffic generally heavy so it might pay to park up short of Norwood Jn and walking the mile to the ground.

Last year I did a train to Bromely South, another train to somewhere else, onto a tram from there and then a long walk at the end. In the pouring rain. Rubbish it was. With a terrible 0-0 in the middle.

Coming from Walsall so M40 onto M25 ain't been down there for a while , just want to avoid A23 into Croydon cause if memory serves me well it was always a very busy route. JNC8 up into sutton must be an option .

Last year at Palace got talking to a steward, decent guy. He was telling me beforehand they get a note of what they might expect from visiting fans.
Top of the list for EFC was the fact our fans tend to storm the turnstiles to get in without tickets...which is why they doubled up on the gate with security. Game was delayed and the security thinned...and then the gates were stormed. So spot on. Other thing was use of flares. So you know!
By the way awful stand, poor view.

I'm heading over to Switzerland next week. Naturally, I made sure my travels took me through London so I could catch the match.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you folks before the match!

Last edited:
Start with the worst first mate , apart from a solitary goal at Leicester and a stumble over two West Ham players in the cup he's done absolutely nothing .,he's a defenders wet dream.They see his name on the team sheet and know all they have to do is run aside him and wait for him to leave the ball behind or fall over it ,sorry mate seen him week in week out does nothing! Not good enough.

Joel
Coleman Stones Jags Baines
Besic McCarthy
McGeady Barkley Mirallas
Lukaku​

But naturally, Barry will and either one of Naismith or Barkley will be starting on one of the wings.

If Barry plays hopefully he'll pick up yellow card 10 and miss the Derby. My team would be.

Robles
Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines
Besic McCarthy
Mirallas Barkley Oviedo
Lukaku

Griffiths Hibbert Alcaraz Barry McGeady Naismith Kone

Unfortunately I expect Barry and Naismith to start in place of Besic and Oviedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.