Palace away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreading this game, feel like we are going to get tonked. We are totally out of form and they are flying high at the moment. I have a horrible feeling it will be like the Southampton game all over again!

Dreading this game, feel like we are going to get tonked. We are totally out of form and they are flying high at the moment. I have a horrible feeling it will be like the Southampton game all over again!

Don't fret mate, we've got the derby and Chelsea away to bounce back after. :cool:

Pardew and Palace ATM are on on a high, like you not looking forward to this game. If we get nothing out of it, the next two games are going to be even more difficult, At worst 9 points gone, at best perhaps 2 or 3.

Have not looked at the fixtures of the teams below so no idea what their prospects are like.

Palace away is by far the worst I've been, couldn't find a pub and you're sitting on wooden seats. It felt weird entering the turnstiles and not going directly into a stadium too.

Oh my God, and I am traveling for this game all the way from Russia.
Selhurst is a shithole, according to many of you and it looked like the way from the Kings Cross to Thornton Heath will be long.
but if we will win every other thing will doesn't matter. COYB!

Went to Palace last season on the coach, left at 6am got back at 2am. Coach got lost and ended up driving towards Brighton. Was a laugh though.

Should have carried on going and had a night out in my neck of the woods!

Might be alone but I'm confident for this one. Hoping the trip to Qatar has worked wonders - although the lack of signings is very worrying.

What's the best train route to get there?

Easier to get off at Victoria or East Croydon?

Might be alone but I'm confident for this one. Hoping the trip to Qatar has worked wonders - although the lack of signings is very worrying.

What's the best train route to get there?

Easier to get off at Victoria or East Croydon?

If you can get a train easy enough then east croydon is only 5 mins on the tube to thornton heath. Victoria is about 20/25 mins

Never been to Selhurst but Surrey is quiet peaceful..nice green and quiet. Loved jogging in the woods and on those inclined roads of Caterham.

Status
Not open for further replies.