Palace away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel
Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines
McCarthy Besic
Mirallas Naismith Oviedo
Lukaku

Griffths, Barry, Garbutt, Barkley, McGeady, Kone, McAleny.

This would be my pick but I'd be surprised if he drops Barry unfortunately. I might also be tempted with McGeady because of his pace to try to stretch Palace a bit an dmake more room for Rom, as long as he can get his head around not passing to opposition players.

Nice one cheers. Only place I have been in around the ground is the pawsons but it's a bit of a home pub

I remember over the years the Punch and Judy in Covent Garden was the go to place for any London away. Always full of blues. Doesn't seem to be the case any more.

This would be my pick but I'd be surprised if he drops Barry unfortunately. I might also be tempted with McGeady because of his pace to try to stretch Palace a bit an dmake more room for Rom, as long as he can get his head around not passing to opposition players.
It will be funny when Martinez say Besic is on Bench because he has a litlle knock or something like that. Only player who deserve first 11 on base of last couple games, but [Poor language removed] Barry must play , i would love to see how many minutes this 33 year old player has until now.

. The Arthur Waite stand is a dump, like some relic from the 60s.

It IS a relic from the 60's. 1968 to be precise. An Evertonian I know insists on calling it the Terry Waite stand as it provides similar comforts to the conditions hostages are held in by Palestinian terrorists. The wooden seats have all gone though. Best quality Plakky all round. Not many grounds left with wooden seats in the Premier League now I suppose...

It IS a relic from the 60's. 1968 to be precise. An Evertonian I know insists on calling it the Terry Waite stand as it provides similar comforts to the conditions hostages are held in by Palestinian terrorists. The wooden seats have all gone though. Best quality Plakky all round. Not many grounds left with wooden seats in the Premier League now I suppose...

That recent? I was on a wooden seat there last season! (Not that Im having a go, I sit on a wooden seat at Goodison, and and they keep your backside warmer than a plastic one does!)

Anyone confirm McCarthy has travelled, got some lad on my night shift saying he hasn't, something to do with spurs and a 25 mil offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.