P L Fixtures, 2021 / 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about having a good run of fixtures is that inevitably you're going to have a tough run after that - there's only so many "good" fixtures to have before you run out of sides. The Christmas schedule looks very good and there's nothing horrific in the run in. Tougher games at home besides Leicester away - nothing like City away.

Or Newcastle at home, Southampton at home......

Some comments in this thread are a prime example of victim mentality. Nobody is remotely arsed enough about Everton to orchestrate an entire fixture list based on scuppering us. It simply isn't worth it when Everton will scupper it for them.

And fixture lists aren't random. There's multiple logistical issues such as policing resources for a city (Liverpool, Manchester and numerous London clubs) and multiple annual events up and down the country which can have an effect. Play everyone twice and try and ensure travelling support don't have nightmare trips during bank holidays. Though TV coverage will ride roughshod over consideration of the latter.

Do we know anymore which is good set of fixtures and a bad set based on our upside down results last season?

Just in case anyone saved the clubs first image - it had Watford H, twice.

37999856-2bc3-4030-a686-6d888578ba6d.jpg

This is the correct one;

E3_YlEzWYAIb-f5.jpg

not too bad really, and we get nearly all season before the home loss to Brentford

some people on here seem to think they've planned it against us lol, why would they?

if they were going to stitch up any team it would probably be Arsenal, that would actually be funny

Based on the last 4 seasons, there are no such things as easy set of fixtures or hard set of fixtures. Our "easy run in" last season the most recent example.

Just let the new manager "Everton" it up in a new and original way.

We've been stiched up again. I literally am starting to believe that they deliberately want us to not succeed

The first fixture I always look out for is the Derby and I see we play at home first again? If that's not fixed I don't know what is.

But I fully expect us to keep bragging rights now for at least 10 years to make up for all the crap they've given us in the previous 10

Status
Not open for further replies.