P L Fixtures, 2021 / 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be there for the Brentford game. My 3rd ever trip to Goodison (1st time going solo). Huge anxiety for someone like me to travel across the country on my own and the changes to travel plans because of the reschedule is making it an absolute nightmare!
Get in any boozer along county rd or the Winslow or spellow and you’ll be made to feel welcome .
make sure you are there early as there’ll be another bus welcome .

I wish I could do similar for the Chicago bears but I’d struggle over there on my own now how bad my sight is .

Up the toffees

I'll be there for the Brentford game. My 3rd ever trip to Goodison (1st time going solo). Huge anxiety for someone like me to travel across the country on my own and the changes to travel plans because of the reschedule is making it an absolute nightmare!
May be try and make contact with anyone from your local are who is also travelling to the game? Depending on where you are there may be a supporters club coach or just people travelling, like you, on their own to the match who may also be grateful for the company?
Possibly there may be people on here who are travelling from your part of the country?

May be try and make contact with anyone from your local are who is also travelling to the game? Depending on where you are there may be a supporters club coach or just people travelling, like you, on their own to the match who may also be grateful for the company?
Possibly there may be people on here who are travelling from your part of the country?

Thanks for this. Had a look and there does appear to be a really good group in my area who regularly travel up. This might be the way forward for me in the future and may allow me get to a few more games. For this one though, I'm doing the 9 hour round trip by myself! Travelling up the day before and travelling back Monday so making a weekend of it.

Thanks for this. Had a look and there does appear to be a really good group in my area who regularly travel up. This might be the way forward for me in the future and may allow me get to a few more games. For this one though, I'm doing the 9 hour round trip by myself! Travelling up the day before and travelling back Monday so making a weekend of it.
Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.