P L Fixtures, 2021 / 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do our run-ins always seem to look horrendous??

Unless we get a decent start we're gonna end up in trouble.
Last 7 games :-

09/04/22 Man Utd (H)
16/04/22 Crystal Palace (H)
23/04/22 Liverpool (A)
30/04/22 Chelsea (H)
07/05/22 Leicester (A)
15/05/22 Brentford (H)
22/05/22 Arsenal (A)

The Utd and CHelsea games are at home so would back us with a rocking GP but having Leicester, Arsenal and the RS away will be difficult. Obv this season was the 1st game weve ever won at the Emirates and the 1st win at Analfield in 20 odd years.

A lot depends on the new manager and new players, I think the fixtures could have been alot worse.....

Last 7 games :-

09/04/22 Man Utd (H)
16/04/22 Crystal Palace (H)
23/04/22 Liverpool (A)
30/04/22 Chelsea (H)
07/05/22 Leicester (A)
15/05/22 Brentford (H)
22/05/22 Arsenal (A)

The Utd and CHelsea games are at home so would back us with a rocking GP but having Leicester, Arsenal and the RS away will be difficult. Obv this season was the 1st game weve ever won at the Emirates and the 1st win at Analfield in 20 odd years.

A lot depends on the new manager and new players, I think the fixtures could have been alot worse.....

We won at all three aways season just gone.
Have some faith.

One or two wanting to fume so much had to scan through 90% of the season of outstanding fixture lay out to pick something out.

That's good as alluded to earlier if we are good by the end of the season nothing to worry about and off course maybe one or two of them teams could be having a terrible season. Just like last season Arsenal completely shifted to a game I wasn't worried about.

There's alot of complaining about our fixture list, people are calling it a fix, so I decided to check every other teams fixture list to see if theirs is much different.. actually it turns out that every other club has to play all the other teams twice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.