2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some of the comments like clown are a bit harsh. Popped in a few goals when he came on as sub and he always gave his all when thrown on i thought.

Yep. No need for abusive insulting remarks. Granted that it rankles with most fans that "not very competent" players should be paid fortunes, but that is the way the game as gone with all this TV money and very rich owners. I was only average at my job, but if someone had said here is £30k per week for 3 years, I somehow doubt I would have turned it down.

Some of the comments like clown are a bit harsh. Popped in a few goals when he came on as sub and he always gave his all when thrown on i thought.
He was a trier mate no doubt. Just really not a premier league footballer, not his fault.
Yep. No need for abusive insulting remarks. Granted that it rankles with most fans that "not very competent" players should be paid fortunes, but that is the way the game as gone with all this TV money and very rich owners. I was only average at my job, but if someone had said here is £30k per week for 3 years, I somehow doubt I would have turned it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.