2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing his name angers me at this point. Has he even been involved in pre-season? Get rid asap ffs.

Hes like Adebayor but without the goals. Dont know why but I like him. Not good enough of course but puts a shift in, looks like hes won the lottery every time he plays and tbf to him he does have a habit of making things happen. Would be a good buy for a promoted side imo.
He’s league one standard at best

Less then 48 hours to go, still here!!! Hang in there bro.... going nowhere !!!
More time than that. We've got until the end of the month to get rid, just we can't sell to a Premier League team after tomorrow. No doubt he'll go back to Turkey on loan.

Realistically we’ll need a third striker. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of Niasse or Tosun stays at the club to at least January.

I wonder if the club is holding onto Niasse to see what happens with Tosun first.

I cannot see an English club taking him anyways so we’ll have until the end of the month.

Realistically we’ll need a third striker. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of Niasse or Tosun stays at the club to at least January.

I wonder if the club is holding onto Niasse to see what happens with Tosun first.
I’d hold on to Niasse if his wage is as low as I think it is.

Why? He’s probably 5th choice up top now behind Kean, DCL, Cenk, and Richy at a push. Sell him or loan him for a modest fee and be done with it.
Absolutely. He'll be gone, likely with us paying 20-30k a week of his wages, which is outrageous but that's the way it will be. I reckon he'll end up at some mid-table Turkish team.

We do need another new striker though. Got to get rid of Tosun also, along with Niasse, and have striking options of Kean, Richarlison, DCL and a new striker. That would set us up great for the upcoming seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.