2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I watched the match finally and the neutral announcer thought that Niasse was man of the match. He didn't really say it that way, but it's hard to argue that he made some stuff happen. Now could a better CF have gotten a couple today? I would think. But who knows, maybe someone can see something in his game, it's pretty out there.

Hes like Adebayor but without the goals. Dont know why but I like him. Not good enough of course but puts a shift in, looks like hes won the lottery every time he plays and tbf to him he does have a habit of making things happen. Would be a good buy for a promoted side imo.
he is basically a guy that everyone is friends with,apart from ego maniacs like Koeman

I know we need to sell and get way way better and I know people on here see him and genuinely think they would be better on the ball than him and I wouldn't argue.

But he does bring a mad different dynamic. And I think he'd do good at a lesser team in the league. Even on the bench. Like think about it. Imagine your team is 1 nill down and has been playing crap 80 minutes barely creating a chance or getting in the oppo box. Would you rather bring on the semi competent out of form striker decent on the ball. Or would ye not rather through Niasse on to throw a spanner in the works. Make something happen.

It's Niasse for me all day long.

I know we need to sell and get way way better and I know people on here see him and genuinely think they would be better on the ball than him and I wouldn't argue.

But he does bring a mad different dynamic. And I think he'd do good at a lesser team in the league. Even on the bench. Like think about it. Imagine your team is 1 nill down and has been playing crap 80 minutes barely creating a chance or getting in the oppo box. Would you rather bring on the semi competent out of form striker decent on the ball. Or would ye not rather through Niasse on to throw a spanner in the works. Make something happen.

No thanks

Agreed. A squad should have one player that brings something to the table that no one else can. In Niasse's case it's an intensity in pressing the opposition back 4 that puts him in a group of one at Everton. We all know the lad can't play but sometimes in games and against certain opposition that matters much less than just making defenders feel very uncomfortable.

So awkward but always seems to add something different. Does anyone know what Cardiff fans think? I know he didn't score. Can't imagine they created much though

Status
Not open for further replies.