2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badly wanted him to score a few. Nearly did. Was hoping this thread was going to be tonight's entertainment

The Monaco defence knew they were involved in something. They are probably still trying to work out what that was but it was something.

What do you do as a manager, what do you say to the defence? How do you prepare for Oumar Niasse?

I didn’t think he could get any worse. I loved the way he cleared his own goal attempt.

genius.

Still reckon he kept us safe for the alardyce season. We were done 2-0 down Vs Watford.
He's not great like.
Mate I watched us today and the ball was bouncing off him every time it touched him. He constantly looks like a fish out of water,but it's that willingness to just keep going where's a lot of Pro's would just go hiding.

That Watford game is the prime example.

Mate I watched us today and the ball was bouncing off him every time it touched him. He constantly looks like a fish out of water,but it's that willingness to just keep going where's a lot of Pro's would just go hiding.

That Watford game is the prime example.
if he is in the box with the chance of getting a shot off where he hasn't the time to think about it, he aint that bad. The problem is, every other aspect of football he aint that good, pretty turd really. But strangely, I do kinda like him

Status
Not open for further replies.