2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Championship loans still happen? If so send him there so maybe I can catch an occasional game. I still like watching the lad. The entertainment value has always been there.

nothing against the fella gives his all just would be better giving it somewhere more his level.
Hope he goes and would wish him well if he did,

Yeah but I'm still shocked our scouts gave the go ahead on this deal. Even when he joined, he didnt play for ages as Martinez and the backroom staff must have thought wtf have we done. Lol

Yeah but I'm still shocked our scouts gave the go ahead on this deal. Even when he joined, he didnt play for ages as Martinez and the backroom staff must have thought wtf have we done. Lol
cant honestly say i have ever seen him and thought there is a good player in there loads of effort , but you could get that out of plenty in the first and second division.

Kean / Tosun / DCL / Richarlison / Niasse he is the 5th option when it comes to striker yet he manages to stay at the club, ridiculous

Amazing the likes of him and others who are paid to do a job and yet either can’t be arsed or don’t want to do the job whilst collecting wages. Happened at every club

If I went into work and said, I’m not doing my job today or for the next year so sit me in the tea room instead imagine what would happen

These guys are lucky and fortunate to have the job we all dream of. Go and play football for goodness sake

Amazing the likes of him and others who are paid to do a job and yet either can’t be arsed or don’t want to do the job whilst collecting wages. Happened at every club

If I went into work and said, I’m not doing my job today or for the next year so sit me in the tea room instead imagine what would happen

These guys are lucky and fortunate to have the job we all dream of. Go and play football for goodness sake

You're misinterpreting Niasse' character and loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.