2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing the likes of him and others who are paid to do a job and yet either can’t be arsed or don’t want to do the job whilst collecting wages. Happened at every club

If I went into work and said, I’m not doing my job today or for the next year so sit me in the tea room instead imagine what would happen

These guys are lucky and fortunate to have the job we all dream of. Go and play football for goodness sake

He is doing his job. He's required to show up and train every day and that's what he does. If the club send him on loan somewhere, he'll go there. It's not his fault he got paid money to play at a level above his abilities.

Nah he will stay this season. Davies can’t play dm.
Totally agree about the Davies point and I’ve personally been an advocate of Morgan, however if the right offer comes in then I think we’ll twist.

He’s on a fair wage to primarily sit on the bench and being 30 in November, they’ll find it difficult to turn down any semi-reasonable fee.

More so if he pushes for it, which wouldn’t surprise me. Like @MACCA75 says, we do need him but the long-term may just swing Brand’s mind.

Add to that Mirallas and possibly Morgan. Now all ours ins are sorted, I expect Brands to be looking at shifting players aboard.

Yeah I’ve got a feeling that a couple of them will stay, just in case. We’ve got rid of so much dross this window, it’s been good to see. It’ll take another couple of windows and I reckon we will be in a much better position. These things take time.

Play the haters a tune oumar

image.jpeg

He is doing his job. He's required to show up and train every day and that's what he does. If the club send him on loan somewhere, he'll go there. It's not his fault he got paid money to play at a level above his abilities.

It wasn't aimed at him, I was replying to his thread. We have a few that don't seem keen to move on. I was amazed Besic left. The like of Bolasie Martina and Miralles, wheres their ambition or motivation each morning

Totally agree about the Davies point and I’ve personally been an advocate of Morgan, however if the right offer comes in then I think we’ll twist.

He’s on a fair wage to primarily sit on the bench and being 30 in November, they’ll find it difficult to turn down any semi-reasonable fee.

More so if he pushes for it, which wouldn’t surprise me. Like @MACCA75 says, we do need him but the long-term may just swing Brand’s mind.

Marco said in the conference he will stay. We are short in the defensive side.

Status
Not open for further replies.