One Everton player from history

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I've no doubt you're correct but this team has mostly lacked creativity and I'm thinking that would be a priority, plus Beardsley would chip in with a number of goals.
I loved Beardsley,but if you think about it the 80s team had it all but neville still saved us points.He is the greatest keeper I have ever seen,and the man didn't get the recognition his talent deserved.

I loved Beardsley,but if you think about it the 80s team had it all but neville still saved us points.He is the greatest keeper I have ever seen,and the man didn't get the recognition his talent deserved.

...not sure about that, Paul. I always say that Southall is one of only 3 world class players I've seen at Everton, he's very highly rated on here and was a footballer of the year (relatively rare for a keeper I would think).

...not sure about that, Paul. I always say that Southall is one of only 3 world class players I've seen at Everton, he's very highly rated on here and was a footballer of the year (relatively rare for a keeper I would think).
I NEED TO KNOW,who would the other two be mate.

If the assumption is that they would be as successful in this era as they were in their own it would have to Dixie Dean.
A team with a striker getting scoring as he did would be guaranteed success and of course his value would be enormous.

Great point and hard to argue with .If that's not the case and given the changes in football then it'd be Neville who was absolutely exceptional closely followed by kanchelskis who would probably do really well in the current set up and whose pace was just terrifying.

So in short probably big Nev

Status
Not open for further replies.