Homepage Update: Once A Boo, Always A Boo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players like Cristiano Ronald gets booed by his home fans and he is the best player on the planet.

Anyone blaming the fans in any sort of way for this decision needs to get a grip.

I'd love to be booed every day and get offered £110k a week for the pleasure of pulling on that shirt.
;)

I can't fathom why he wants to leave. For Rom, he was good enough to pretty much go anywhere and start. Ross is nowhere near that level. He's good, occasionally great and occasionally poor. He's not going to be a starter in any team above us.

Think he must have some rat in his ear giving him delusions of grandeur.

I don't dislike him but he definitely isn't as good as he thinks he is. He can't see a pass. Watch Mirallas or Barry when they have the ball, they know where everybody is and get rid of the ball quickly. Ross stops, looks around, thinks for a bit and then passes. By which time the moment has gone. Barry's footballing brain inside Ross's body would be world class.

Makes it all the worse.

Will never understand how a local lad who supposedly loves the club could turn their back on it at such an exciting time.

He could have been captain of the club going into that new stadium and would have only been 27.
His loss. He had what most of us spend the first part of our life dreaming of. He's chosen to walk away. He's dead to me now.

Loss Bigly

I can't fathom why he wants to leave. For Rom, he was good enough to pretty much go anywhere and start. Ross is nowhere near that level. He's good, occasionally great and occasionally poor. He's not going to be a starter in any team above us.

Think he must have some rat in his ear giving him delusions of grandeur.
All started with The Fraud blowing smoke up his arse.

Martinez set us back years and wrecked promising careers of the likes of Stones and Barkley.

Myth that he got loads of abuse in the past, quite frankly it didn't happen.

But he deserves huge abuse when he's next back at GP.

Point 1. Yes he's obviously greedy as he's turned down in excess of 100k a week.

Point 2. He's a good player. Could have been great. But won't be due to severe mental fragility.

Point 3. No idea. Money perhaps. But in this case it's cause he's a total bottler who hasn't the determination to fight for his place or the guts to take responsibility as a senior player.

I disagree largely with the article. We wont miss him.

Really mate? He got the dogs at times from the Bullens I was sat in and you could hear it every time he lost the ball all around the ground which he'll be aware of, it goes back a couple of seasons too I seem to remember even Carragher saying we should get off his back. You may have a short memory but maybe he hasn't.

All started with The Fraud blowing smoke up his arse.

Martinez set us back years and wrecked promising careers of the likes of Stones and Barkley.
Hodgson and Bobby broke those two between them. I know I bang on about Hodgson and his ineptitude when it came to being unable to handle the situation because they were bigger than him, but he seriously has a lot to answer for.

Really mate? He got the dogs at times from the Bullens I was sat in and you could hear it every time he lost the ball all around the ground which he'll be aware of, it goes back a couple of seasons too I seem to remember even Carragher saying we should get off his back. You may have a short memory but maybe he hasn't.

Not convinced - sure, he took some criticism, but the support he received was more than any other...

I never said anything to the contrary, I have seen arguments between grown men over him in the stand such was his ability to split the crowd. Yet my post was in reply to a statement that it was a myth he got abuse, he did.

1. Rooney is worth more to the club on the pitch and off it so is worth more money per week
2. He played more minutes than everyone of those players mentioned and though he is a very good player there are better out there, including Rooney...Ross took his fair share of set pieces also and Sandro scored 3 times as many goals as him
3. totally agree

Shame he's leaving but HE's choosing it...lets move on

Status
Not open for further replies.