On the strength of tonights performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmodromic

Player Valuation: £25k
I think Distin had a nice, quiet, solid game. He is a classic center back. No flash, No mistakes, Solid and Efficient.

teppic

Player Valuation: £70m
That shoulder barge by Distin in the second half was top drawer. Him and Heiginga were both very solid.

Osman was great, when the ball kept falling to him on the edge of the box I was half expecting him to bury it, a sign of his progress.

Bily was good, but as stated above he does seem to go missing in the last half hour of games. Saha was world class. And Phil Neville was engine like at right back.

Howard looked alive and alert after his derby debacle.

little curly alan ball

Though , a word for Johnny H .
This man will be the Timmy of the next 10 years .
He's proper getting this Blue thing . AND he's fukn boss .

Nails , too .

Robert Jarvis

Player Valuation: £50m
For me a toss up between Baines and Saha. My vote goes to Baines. Re Saha now that is how a striker should operate as a lone man upfront. I do not think Yak can does as well as Loius. About time Saha really showed what he is capable of and his class. His fitness ? now seems a thing of the past. Saha for SA!!!!

Mind a great hoofball from Distin for the second goal, noticed Baines did something identical but Saha did not hit it quite right.

Rugby Toffee

For me a toss up between Baines and Saha. My vote goes to Baines. Re Saha now that is how a striker should operate as a lone man upfront. I do not think Yak can does as well as Loius. About time Saha really showed what he is capable of and his class. His fitness ? now seems a thing of the past. Saha for SA!!!!

Mind a great hoofball from Distin for the second goal, noticed Baines did something identical but Saha did not hit it quite right.
As was Chelsea's goal via Cech n Drogba

Robert Jarvis

Player Valuation: £50m
Yes but Neville was just outpaced so could not get a tackle in without perhaps a penalty and then a red card. Neville is no pace merchant. But I feel Coleman could have stayed with Malouda.

Rugby Toffee

From where Drogba headed on , maybe if Fellaini had have been playing he may have won the initial header. In any case it is all ifs , but's and maybes. We won , 3 pts , move on to the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks