Nuno

Status
Not open for further replies.
What utter rubbish.

Its clearly a media plant by Balague, get his mates profile out there linked to top jobs and he gets a few inches here and there.

The only thing Nuno Espírito Santo will ever have going for him is once being linked with the Everton job, which was made up anyway.

The lid wouldn't get a job as our U23's coach or even be seriously considered for it, Lols.

I hope Wolves just don't get promoted, purely on the back of reading some of their fans comments about us.

Six-fingered mutants.
Was thinking this myself. Twitter is filled with Wolves fans genuinely talking about how much bigger they’ll be than us in a couple of years and how they’re a far superior long term prospect. Astounding.

Was thinking this myself. Twitter is filled with Wolves fans genuinely talking about how much bigger they’ll be than us in a couple of years and how they’re a far superior long term prospect. Astounding.
Can't blame em, we have become a joke, face it.

Wasn’t this the bloke who took Phil Neville as his assistant at Valencia? Nah, getting out of the championship with a load of money is relatively easy, even basketcases like Newcastle and West Ham manage it regularly. He’s another Koeman.

Nuno is a great organiser who gets the best out of players. He has never really impressed in transfer dealings but is good at building team spirit.
My mate's a Wolves fan and dragged me along to a LC game a few weeks ago. Looked pretty good.

Could work short term?

Status
Not open for further replies.