Nuno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely stunned that a club in the 2nd division who've played about 3 years in the top flight in the last 3 decades can talk about soaring past anyone, particularly us.

Utter beauts. We would be massively underwhelmed with your manager coming, hence why he probably won't but if he want him then obviously he will come.

Wolves fan in peace.

Just wanted to give a clearer view on the man himself and your take on things.

Mendes: just because Nuno is a client of his, it’s wrong to think he would in anyway be part of your club.

Mendes has a right as his agent to pass on any offers of intent.

But let’s get one thing right. Mendes is part of Wolves takeover. Our owners FOSUN own part of gestifute his agency. He would in know way offer Nuno to you or upset his employers.

It’s everton who have made the contact THROUgh Mendes.

Nuno himself: read a few comments where apparently he isn’t good enough for you.

Find it staggering.

He left Porto (not fired from Porto’s owner himself) to take up the Wolves ‘project’.

Wolves had to wait a year however to sign him as Julien Lopetegui The now Spain national manager had agreed to take the Wolves job but due to the delay in the take over he had no choice to accept his country.

His record speaks for itself in reality.

In his first managerial job he took Rio Ave to both the Portuguese and league cup finals as well as the Europea league for the first time in their history.

He then left to go to Valencia.

He took them back into the champions league in his first season.

He then resigned from Valencia to take up Portos managerial offer. Despite not winning any trophy in his season there he took them into the champions league quarter finals and finish 2nd in the league.

He then joined Wolves and is giving us the best football many have seen for decades.

His aura and calmness, his refusal to blame, his tactical awareness and his people skills are unrivalled in any manager I see week in week out. He is a star in the making, with Wolves or without Wolves. He will become one of if not the best. That’s why we want him to stay, that’s why we are so relaxed week in week out as fans. He is a stable manager that speaks the truth and knows his own faults. His work ethic and his involvement with the fans and players is something that can only be admired. He is different gravy to anyone. He may not have the reputation of pep, or mourinho, but in my eyes he has the potential to become better than them.

On Fosun: Fosun are the largest privately owned investment company in China.

Their holdings equate to over £53 billion.

Their annual profits are circa £1.3 billion pounds.

They have £11 billion pounds cash and their chairman Gua Guangchang has a personal wealth of $9.8 billion.

The make up of the company has multiple billionaire directors and owners.

In terms of wealth they are only outdone by that of Manchester City in England and one of the wealthiest in Europe. Their rival is Wanda who as football fans will know are owners of Atletico Madrid.

Their aim is Champions League football within 3-5 years.

With Mendes connections which have already allowed us to snap up the likes of Jota, Neves, Costa and co building a solid foundation of long term players of a certain age you can see them doing it.

They have recently put forward that they are revisiting plans for the redevelopment of Molineux which previously has permission for 40,000 capacity. It seems they want to go bigger and better and introduce a safe standing south bank. They have improved relationship with the fans no end. From rounds on away days in the pub, free tickets to supporters. Free coach travel, they’ve introduced fan zones, opened the stadium up for training sessions,m and their transparent. They will tell us exactly what’s going on. as a company and ownership they have made Wolves the best I’ve known it since I became a fan.

It’s remarkable how good they are and how much they’ve done in such a short space of time.

Summary: I wouldn’t underestimate wolves or Nuno. He is arguably too good for us and too good for you.

Luckily he has been sold a project and he wants to achieve it.

You may be big club, but Fosuns aim is for Wolves to be bigger. With their wealth and connections do I think it’s possible?

Absolutely

This
Wolves fan in peace.

Mendes: just because Nuno is a client of his, it’s wrong to think he would in anyway be part of your club.

But let’s get one thing right. Mendes is part of Wolves takeover. Our owners FOSUN own part of gestifute his agency. He would in know way offer Nuno to you or upset his employers.

Nuno himself: read a few comments where apparently he isn’t good enough for you.

Find it staggering.

He left Porto (not fired from Porto’s owner himself) to take up the Wolves ‘project’.

Wolves had to wait a year however to sign him as Julien Lopetegui The now Spain national manager had agreed to take the Wolves job but due to the delay in the take over he had no choice to accept his country.

In his first managerial job he took Rio Ave to both the Portuguese and league cup finals as well as the Europea league for the first time in their history.

He then resigned from Valencia to take up Portos managerial offer. Despite not winning any trophy in his season there he took them into the champions league quarter finals and finish 2nd in the league.

He then joined Wolves and is giving us the best football many have seen for decades.

His aura and calmness, his refusal to blame, his tactical awareness and his people skills are unrivalled in any manager I see week in week out. He is a star in the making, with Wolves or without Wolves. He will become one of if not the best. That’s why we want him to stay, that’s why we are so relaxed week in week out as fans. He is a stable manager that speaks the truth and knows his own faults. His work ethic and his involvement with the fans and players is something that can only be admired. He is different gravy to anyone. He may not have the reputation of pep, or mourinho, but in my eyes he has the potential to become better than them.

They have £11 billion pounds cash and their chairman Gua Guangchang has a personal wealth of $9.8 billion.

In terms of wealth they are only outdone by that of Manchester City in England and one of the wealthiest in Europe. Their rival is Wanda who as football fans will know are owners of Atletico Madrid.

With Mendes connections which have already allowed us to snap up the likes of Jota, Neves, Costa and co building a solid foundation of long term players of a certain age you can see them doing it.

They have recently put forward that they are revisiting plans for the redevelopment of Molineux which previously has permission for 40,000 capacity. It seems they want to go bigger and better and introduce a safe standing south bank. They have improved relationship with the fans no end. From rounds on away days in the pub, free tickets to supporters. Free coach travel, they’ve introduced fan zones, opened the stadium up for training sessions,m and their transparent. They will tell us exactly what’s going on. as a company and ownership they have made Wolves the best I’ve known it since I became a fan.

It’s remarkable how good they are and how much they’ve done in such a short space of time.

Summary: I wouldn’t underestimate wolves or Nuno. He is arguably too good for us and too good for you.

You may be big club, but Fosuns aim is for Wolves to be bigger. With their wealth and connections do I think it’s possible?

Absolutely

After reading this I am kinda into the idea. However it would appear that he has said no to us, so throw more money at him!

Wolves fan in peace.

Find it staggering.

Absolutely

Who

How can anyone be minded to stay at Wolves and turn Everton down?!

That's ridiculous.
Don't believe for one minute he has turned us down!! Sounds like a decent manager though and would take a punt on him rather than Unsworth, Dyche, Fathead, Coleman..

Wolves fan in peace.

Find it staggering.

Absolutely
It’s alright mate, once you realise that you’re a business and not a football club anymore your bubble will burst just like the rest of us.

Wolves fan in peace.

Find it staggering.

Absolutely
Thanks for information & good luck with or without him

Wolves fan in peace.

Find it staggering.

Absolutely
Thanks Best of luck in the Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.