Match Thread Nottingham Forest vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massive match today, and a good opportunity to move out of the drop zone and put pressure on others.

I really hope I'm proved wrong, but the evidence of this team in the last couple of years is that we'll wilt under pressure and find a way to lose.
With the next few fixtures after Brentford so tough, victory today really is imperative. A defeat would be genuinely catastrophic. I've predicted us to go down, and therefore I'm expecting us to lose.
Forest are good at home and it's a tough place to go. I just don't think we're equipped - mentally or physically.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Looking at our remaining fixtures, this and the Brentford home game represent two of our best opportunities for 3 points. Win both and I’ll believe we can stay up. Win neither and we’re dead and buried as far as I’m concerned.

Dog walk planned from 2 till 4 today, fresh air and exercise is better for your mental health than watching the likes of Neil Slowplay scuff shots or Dacoure get his legs tangled up when it's easier to score, all this coupled with Tom Davies 80th minute saviour appearance equates to a decent walk in the sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.