Match Thread Nottingham Forest vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Desperate times cause for desperate measures, and my match threads have the highest win rate of any match previewer.

Win Everton.

Or, just don't lose.

Is it a must win?

I think not.

Maybe that's me trying to downplay inevitable disappointment but Forest don't lose many at home - winning 3 and drawing 2 of their last 5. This season Forest have averaged 1.58 points per game at home compared to Everton's 1.08 points per game at Goodison.

I'm of the view that any away point is a good one, especially for an Everton team who have only won once away from home (vs bottom of the league) all season.

1 point here, followed by a win vs Brentford at Goodison would be massive and have us right in the fight for survival.

The mrs is a Forest fan. Divorce is on the line.

Just don't lose Everton.

Win or down this.

Just thinking back to other relegation battles and looking at the strikers we had. In some cases like 98 we had a worse team but we always had a decent forward

Duncan and rideout
Duncan again
Campbell and jeffers
Ritchie.

I know all the fossils on here hate ferguson for not being Alex young but it's pretty obvious why we are going down.

Using Evertons season average 0.5 points per game away form would be more relevant to this away fixture, no?

COYB!

John.

*0.58. ;)

And not when the point you're trying to demonstrate just how strong Nottingham Forest are at home against a backdrop that Goodison is our saviour;

Maybe that's me trying to downplay inevitable disappointment but Forest don't lose many at home - winning 3 and drawing 2 of their last 5. This season Forest have averaged 1.58 points per game at home compared to Everton's 1.08 points per game at Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.