Match Thread Nottingham Forest vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 1-1 all over it this. Hope McNeil continues his recent improvement and we sneak a win with a goal but a draw feels more likely.

Its not yet the end if we lose this but this is one of those 'winnable' games , and if we lose it, the players might not recover psychologically for a few weeks - that's what I'm worried about. They might start to question how they can win other games if not this one.
Oh, this is Definitely the end if we fail tomorrow..
That will 3 on the bounce with Brentford - Chelsea - Spurs - Utd - Fulham as the next 5 games...

Please please please get 3 points today massive game a win here and against Brentford could be a massive boost for squad and fans that we need and could help us to gain points in Chelsea Spurs or utd games that I’ve more or less written off 🤞🏻

This is a game where defeat just isn't an option. We have to win this one. We're running out of games, the walls are closing in.

Lose this and i'm 99% certain that it's off to the championship we go, but hopefully we'll get that badly needed win to give us a bit of hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.