He also said

If I Can Dream
Always On My MInd
Steamroller Blues
Blue Suede Shoes
The Wonder Of You

For Kenwright he said "Don't Be Cruel"

For the lurkers he said "You're The Devil In Disguise"

Tune in next game for ABBA related songs and see if Everton are finally facing their Waterloo!

I am desperately searching for some positives about being an Evertonian at the moment. The only one I can come up with is that after the last few seasons, I have sphincter muscles the size of Schwarzeneggers biceps!

Here we go again. Actually got two line-ups. A line up for when we're level or a goal up (GU)

1677921241420.png

Huge game for Forest too. Win and they'll rightly consider themselves safe for the season. Wouldnt call it a must win just yet but its a must not lose.

I still don't think we're a bad team in all fairness. However the ineptitude and gross negligence of the DofF and board for sending us in to a season without a premier league quality striker will see us down. We have no threat at all and every other team around us know that. Their game plan becomes easier whilst ours centres around digging in and hoping for a fluke or a worldy like Seamus's.

It's a dire situation and after failing to address this in both transfer windows they never even took a chance on an out of contract striker when there were many around. I don't see now how we get the points needed, and I'm a glass half full bloke. This new stadium has been a curse in my view, it seems to take precedent over survival. Very bitter about it all.

Weird atmosphere at their place. Loud but not menacing. They are still so chuffed to be up, it’s all so happy and supportive. They won’t be booing if they go one down.

Need score at least 2 goals for 3 points today. Crazily I think we might score our first ever goal from open play today.

Weird atmosphere at their place. Loud but not menacing. They are still so chuffed to be up, it’s all so happy and supportive. They won’t be booing if they go one down.

Need score at least 2 goals for 3 points today. Crazily I think we might score our first ever goal from open play today.
I can 100 per cent guarantee we won't score from open play today.

i just can't see dyche letting the handbrake off for this one.

both teams will be playing not to lose.

i'll go with either a 0-0 or 1-1.

a draw won't be the end of the world.

Somethings got to click at some point, we’re making chances most games now. Hopefully this is the game where things just fall right for us

BBC quoting some horrendous stats on this one. Here’s some of my favourites……
  • Neal Maupay has scored one goal from his last 46 Premier League shots, a run spanning 29 Premier League appearances
  • The Toffees' record of five wins, six draws and 14 defeats is their worst after 25 games of a league season

Status
Not open for further replies.