2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get £15 million and let him go.

Get another £3-4 million for Dowell

Around £20 million in the kitty for Brands to find a decent back up option in the no10 role for Gylfi.

I think we could expect quite a bit more for dowell. I don’t know much about him but reports suggest Zivkovic could be brought in for what we could recoup for the 2 you’ve mentioned. Alternatively put it in the Lozano kitty.

We need to make sure we’ve got money to buy Gomes permanently. Ideally we’ll agree fees for niasse, Schneiderlin and besic.

I’d say £15-20m would be about right. Need to remember there’s one price for premiership teams and another for the rest of Europe.

I doubt we will sell him then.
Loan him to a higher calibre league if he is surplus, until we get a better value.

Either way we will make a profit on him. Either he benefits us on the pitch or financially.

I’m just not arsed about him. At all.

We haven’t seen Bolassie in Silva’s team either.

Does he deserve a go?

Vlasic is still developing into a player, he is on loan to a team in the Champions League and he has scored in the Champions League. Bolasie is the finished article and he is on loan to a Championship team. I think that speaks for itself.

There's no conclusions we can draw from his time at CSKA.

It's a daft loan. We won't learn anything about his game, and they/other clubs won't pay a decent fee based on his time there.

It's a daft loan. We won't learn anything about his game, and they/other clubs won't pay a decent fee based on his time there.

...I notice links to a couple of Italian clubs in the last few weeks. Regardless, i wouldn’t expect anything can happen until next summer. I’d be surprised if he ever plays for Everton again and i’ll be surprised if the club don’t make a reasonable profit on him.

...I notice links to a couple of Italian clubs in the last few weeks. Regardless, i wouldn’t expect anything can happen until next summer. I’d be surprised if he ever plays for Everton again and i’ll be surprised if the club don’t make a reasonable profit on him.
Given the little we saw of him,his game might suit one of the mainland European Leagues more than the Prem. Could see him doing well in Italy or Spain

This the standard of the Russian League is poor as it’s ever been now sadly.

The hefty wages and fees are all but over. Makes for a competitive league, but that’s it. Vlasic May flourish there, but it won’t be a realistic loan. If rumours are true that’s where he actually wanted to go, so I’d say he has clear plans of where he wants his career to go.

But playing farm teams like Ufa, Yenisey and Samara... well, you may as well play Scunthorpe.

This the standard of the Russian League is poor as it’s ever been now sadly.

The hefty wages and fees are all but over. Makes for a competitive league, but that’s it. Vlasic May flourish there, but it won’t be a realistic loan. If rumours are true that’s where he actually wanted to go, so I’d say he has clear plans of where he wants his career to go.

But playing farm teams like Ufa, Yenisey and Samara... well, you may as well play Scunthorpe.

Samara and Yenisey yes, they are poor but Ufa are actually quite a decent team building with youngsters. Zinchenko was sold to Man City after they brought him through and they have a few promising talents in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.