2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's that highly in demand when he comes back then CSKA won't be able to afford him.

If he comes and gets his place back then great, it'll mean he's better than what we have. If he comes back and we sell him then it's a profit

We'll see how it pans out. At this moment we are in a good position if he continues like he is. He can either come back and integrate into the squad or we can sell for a decent profit. Normally I would want back as he is a class player but what I don't want is a disruptive player in the squad so if he doesn't learn to button it however talented he is I want him gone. Look at the way Richarlison conducts himself and they are a similar age.

I’m not sure about that @MarcelsGoat
I don’t normally praise the young lads but this fella has something about him
He has the skill and the attitude plus the confidence ( although at times overrated and misplaced ) and I think given time he will be a hell of a player , but only in the right system
He won’t have the pressing or defensive capabilities if Siggy nor the lung capacity but in the right system , with the right players around him I think k he could be exceptional
Of all our young players I think he wil progress the most , and I mean of ALL our young players

Ive honestly no idea what he is, until he plays and performs in a proper league its difficult to say.

Yeah he scored against Real, but loads of no marks over the years have done that, it doesnt instantly mean they are a good player.

Time will judge this lad.

As I keep saying tho, I doubt he will ever return here.

If you could keep Vlasic or have Golovin back which one would you want?
Keep Vlasic for sure. Nikola has such burst aggresive style, he strikes immedieately when chance is given, controls the game like real number 10. He's like bursty Modric) Golovin infantile person, he needs much time to adapt, he was adapting from CSKA youth to main team for season or more. But Vlasic BOSS!)) From the first day here he was like: I'm Boss here, i gonna carry you guys!))) No time needed to adapt here. I think hes Man who takes right decisions very fast, not a teenager. 21 years old is just a number(sorry for my Eng)

Keep Vlasic for sure. Nikola has such burst aggresive style, he strikes immedieately when chance is given, controls the game like real number 10. He's like bursty Modric) Golovin infantile person, he needs much time to adapt, he was adapting from CSKA youth to main team for season or more. But Vlasic BOSS!)) From the first day here he was like: I'm Boss here, i gonna carry you guys!))) No time needed to adapt here. I think hes Man who takes right decisions very fast, not a teenager. 21 years old is just a number(sorry for my Eng)

It's always nice to have Russian posters here.;) Dynamo Moscow would the russian team i like most.But i hope CSKA Moscow win the league title.

@chicoazul

вечерние ириски

Status
Not open for further replies.