Not open for further replies.

To this day I can't believe Ancelotti forked this up so badly

Starting left footed left back out
Iwobi had just come off his best game of the season playing as a right wingback
Iwobi is right footed
Promising LB on the bench
Our talented LW likes to cut inside

Seemed like an easy equation

But instead we played Iwobi on the left as a wingback and left the kid on the bench. We had no withdt whatsoever. Really a head scratcher

Apparently since he had a couple of good cup games his opinion of himself has increased and is now acting a bit of a Billy big nuts in and around the training ground. Might have something to do with his lack of game time.
I couldn't give a toss how big he thinks his nuts are, we need a left back/left wing back and he is the only one in the squad that isn't injured.

Iwoeful was just that on the left . Why move him from right wing back as soon as we've worked out its the only place we can get something out of him??

Iwobi is right footed

But instead we played Iwobi on the left as a wingback and left the kid on the bench. We had no withdt whatsoever. Really a head scratcher
I mean, it shouldn't be a SHOCK considering what he did with Gordon when Richarlison was out.

"My tactics revolve around pace and commitment on the left. Who's the most "like for like" there? I know, Andre Gomes".

Iwobi is right footed

I said it last night mate, Carlo overcomplicated it, it was straightforward, he had one position to fill, left back, so just play your back up left back, it was that simple.

Yep nailed on, Iwobi back over to the right Delph on the left.
06CBACF7-51AA-4A41-80FA-B7A99D22250F.jpeg

Iwobi is right footed

He wasn't even on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.