2020/21 Niels Nkounkou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id say...

Salford + Fleetwood he was 8/10 or 9/10.
West ham 7/10 and Newcastle 6/10.

Also dont forget he was playing with Delph + Gomes against Newcastle...

What amazed me was why he didnt get more games with Gordon so they could build an understanding together which looked potentially great when we saw it.

Makes no sense to me to play Iwobi or Delph ahead of him...

I agree with all of that mate, but he wasn't 6/10 against Newcastle. There's plenty of mitigation, but that wasn't the performance level for me.

I agree with all of that mate, but he wasn't 6/10 against Newcastle. There's plenty of mitigation, but that wasn't the performance level for me.
I personally wouldn't hold the Newcastle game against any of the players. The system was doomed from the start and Ancelotti got it so wrong that only a truly top level performance from someone would have gotten us out of it.

@chicoazul had mentioned this a few weeks back on Twitter.
Hard to ignore that , he’s a man who’s got Carlo’s ear , gets things straight from the horses mouth so to speak . I particularly liked the inside info he got from Carlo on Saturday “ Tom Davies is the first name on my team sheet” “ Richarlison will play left wing-back , it is what we have trained him for”. You have to say he’s upped his game since switching from dry fly to juicy worm, catches have never been so good.

Again it's fair enough that you wouldnt put a rating, but another poster did, and I don't agree with the rating.
What I'm more concerned with is did you think he looked worse than anyone else that day? I thought the only ones who started who came out with a shred of credibility were Dom and Olsen, so I'm just not concerned with Nkounkou's performance in that light.

What I'm more concerned with is did you think he looked worse than anyone else that day? I thought the only ones who started who came out with a shred of credibility were Dom and Olsen, so I'm just not concerned with Nkounkou's performance in that light.

No not really. I suppose most of the others had performed well in other league games. I'm not anti-Nkonkou, but I try to be as objective and fair as possible.

Has to play regardless if he is ready or not Digne is out for three months we need to give him a run in the team and have Delph backing him up. We cannot mess around with Iwobi who doesn't have a left foot or suit that position.

Has to play regardless if he is ready or not Digne is out for three months we need to give him a run in the team and have Delph backing him up. We cannot mess around with Iwobi who doesn't have a left foot or suit that position.
If it’s down to Delph or Iwobi just get Baines out of the stands for a month or two. Can’t be worse even if he hasn’t trained for 6 months. Also Davek would lose it which would be fun.

If it’s down to Delph or Iwobi just get Baines out of the stands for a month or two. Can’t be worse even if he hasn’t trained for 6 months. Also Davek would lose it which would be fun.
I think we need to go back to 433.
and if he’s not going to play nkounkou.
Then play Delph there, who’s played there flr
City.
Holgate RB and Godfrey & Keane central. And pick another midfielder to play with Allan & Doucoure. I’d be tempted to give Davies ago,
Even though I don’t rate him. Just think he at least works hard and gives 100%. Let’s try and be hard to beat flr the next 5/6 games and hope the front 3 can win us some
Points till January.

Then Gbamin could be ready, maybe after the FA cup weekend Digne would have been out nearly 2 months. And possibly a signing or two has come in.

with the crazy results going on, if
We are still in the top 6 picture in January, we will still have a lot to play for.

Status
Not open for further replies.