Confirmed Signing Niels Nkounkou

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was good vs Preston. We will see. It probably comes from the same process as finding Branthwaite.

Who do you give credit for finding Branthwaite? Either Brands, Moshiri, Kenwright or DBB. Or they big galoot’.

lol lol lol lol
I'll give credit for them when it's due...or are we just handing out plaudits now for simply signing up players? Any divvy can sign up players.

Going on then try and sign a professional footballer, I bet you can’t!

Any divvy with cash to spend...and we know that this club has had plnety of cash and plenty of divvies who've parted with it.

Let's wait and see on Nkounkou and Branthwaite before declaring them a success for the person responsible for bringing them in.

I'll give credit for them when it's due...or are we just handing out plaudits now for simply signing up players? Any divvy can sign up players.

Alcaraz. Mcgeady. given he was a brilliant manager, and even he got it spectacularly wrong (there are many more examples), I’d say it’s a higher Calibre than ‘any old divvy’, wouldn’t you agree?

....we need physicality, pace and power and it looks like Brands has been doing his homework. A bit raw but lots to work on at USM FF.

He looks powerful nd torng to me (quite siilar to the lad Small in the 18's). I do wonder if we will skip on a back up left back, especially with Gibson also available who can cover that position.

Yesterdays starting 11 had an average age of 23, and fairly comfortably defeated Preston. That gives me some grounds for optimism.

....we need physicality, pace and power and it looks like Brands has been doing his homework. A bit raw but lots to work on at USM FF.
Interesting that Carlo has addressed our midfield with the increased physicality of Allan and Doucoure. He must have been sick like the rest of us, to see Gomes, Davies and Siggy bullied in every game towards the end of the season and offer no protection to our defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.