Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
still think he's the "fall back" option, try some big names and if they can't get anyone fall back on Moyes

Yeah he's definitely the fall back option, just like to our horror Alladyce was. The problem with Moshiri is, he wants to be king but he's surrounded himself with turds. Who advise piss poor options. He's acting like an accountant, with no vision but dollar signs in the future.

He needs to get on the blower with his boss or grow a pair and purge the milk drinkers sucking from the teet out of the club.

would rather take a risk on someone who has won everywhere

Has he?

If that were the case, then he wouldn't be a risk would he?

He's had 6 jobs in 6 years, got relegated the only time he managed in one of the top 5 leagues and has spent most of his recent years following the cash.

Silva demonstrated that it was a short road to the bottom.
Much easier for things to fall apart than to build something sustainable and successful.

one of the big problems is that most fans think you can change a manager and with a click of the fingers things will get better.

it won’t if the footballing structure is wrong. A manager can amplify that poor structure and it’s likely the case for Silva this season. You’d need one of the best managers ever to mask the deficiencies at the club currently

Successful in my book requires winning something. He would've had wee bit more respect in my book if he had gone up to Scotland and had some silverware behind him. Why didn't he, did he think he was too good?

Anyway, what is encouraging however is, he hasn't been appointed, yet. It appears that maybe the board have woken up to the reality that there's other managers out there. The players have let the club down but there is talent at the club and the makings of a good side.

It really is pivotal they appoint the right person. I hope Brands is allowed to do his job. It would be the best thing for the club all round and they take their hands off the wheel and entrust somebody they hired to do just that.

He’s a narcissist. He thought that he’d get peppered with job offers after Man Ute but that didn’t happen. Seemed to lose any real interest after that. He only wants back at Everton to rub fans noses in it.

Much easier for things to fall apart than to build something sustainable and successful.

one of the big problems is that most fans think you can change a manager and with a click of the fingers things will get better.

it won’t if the footballing structure is wrong. A manager can amplify that poor structure and it’s likely the case for Silva this season. You’d need one of the best managers ever to mask the deficiencies at the club currently

Correct and it will be hard road back for who ever comes in. Will take a season or two not counting this. This season has to be seen as a rescue mission.

I'm going to hold my hands up and admit that I haven't got a clue who we should go for. I thought Silva would do well but I was wrong. Before we signed him I actually wanted the guy who's now at Southampton. That's going well isn't it. I want us to play good football but we can't seem to do that and get results. If we go for somebody "safe" like Moyes, you just know he'll not be able to take us on to the next level. I've voted for Poch in the poll but, even if he came here, would our players suit the style of football he plays?. I do believe we have the nucleus of a decent squad and the run we went on last season is proof of this. What we need is a manager who can blend those ingredients into a winning formula, in much the same way that Rogers has done at Leicester. Who that person is, is the conundrum that needs solving and I just don't have the foggiest anymore. You can only hope that this time we get it right, because the consequences if we don't do not bear thinking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.