• My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

My choice would be Simeone.

I think he is the type of character who likes the challenge of overcoming a rival who appear untouchable.

The club has underperforming players and a budget to grow.

We need a steely manager, and a very strong character to make this club work.
Would be an amazing appointment. Can organise a defence and gets players to play with fight and passion. Was within afew penalty kicks of winning the champions League to go with the la Liga title. Did that with a with a team on a fraction of the budget if the big two in Spain.

We ruin managers, Martinez and Koeman have gone the international route with very good sides, that’s started to climb them back up the ladder. Id advise Simeone if your value the reputation you’ve built as a manager, steer clear from here.

09:11
EVERTON SET FOR PEREIRA TALKS

Negotiations between Everton and Vitor Pereira over the vacant manager’s position at Goodison Park are expected to begin in the next 24 hours, Sky Sports News understands.

Pereira has been heavily linked with a move to the Premier League in recent months, with the Portuguese understood to have held talks with Chelsea in the summer before Frank Lampard’s appointment.

It is understood Chelsea were put off by Pereira’s contract in China with Shanghai SIPG, believed to be in the region of £30m a year.

In recent weeks, both Arsenal and Watford are also understood to have been in contact with Pereira over their vacant managers’ positions.

09:11
EVERTON SET FOR PEREIRA TALKS

Negotiations between Everton and Vitor Pereira over the vacant manager’s position at Goodison Park are expected to begin in the next 24 hours, Sky Sports News understands.

Pereira has been heavily linked with a move to the Premier League in recent months, with the Portuguese understood to have held talks with Chelsea in the summer before Frank Lampard’s appointment.

It is understood Chelsea were put off by Pereira’s contract in China with Shanghai SIPG, believed to be in the region of £30m a year.

In recent weeks, both Arsenal and Watford are also understood to have been in contact with Pereira over their vacant managers’ positions.

Thats just daft

Would much rather Ancelotti than Pereira.

"What do you think of our players Vitor, for example how about Richarl..."

"HOW DARE YOU, I TELL THE TRU NOW, I TALK WHAT I WANT IN THIS MOMENT, I DO NOT TALK ABOUT INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS...I TELL THE TRU"

"You're hired Vitor"

Nightmare...

Haha BBC now reporting Alan Pardew has thrown his name in as interested haha

Honestly. I would divorce the club if Pardew came here

why are people so agiainst this Pereira

our other most likely option is moyes, david effin moyes

this Pereira feller would be a MASSIVE risk but isn't moyes??

would rather take a risk on someone who has won everywhere he has been and has fire in his belly over david moyes who hasn't managed a successful team since us what 7 or 8 years ago

would obviously rather have carlo and diego like but they are pipe dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.