Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do sort of get the impression from Big Dunc that he knows there is a new Manager in the pipeline. He was even talking about an imminent statement from the hierarchy. Have to wait and see what happens. Would be boss if they announced Ancelotti. No harm in fantasising. lol

I’ve just watched the interview again and he definitely did dismiss the job for himself and said we are getting one of the best managers in the world
Was that when his back was turned towards the camera and walking towards the Everton fans. Because maybe it’s is Scottish and you misheard. And he said we want to get the best managers in the world?

Was that when his back was turned towards the camera and walking towards the Everton fans. Because maybe it’s is Scottish and you misheard. And he said we want to get the best managers in the world?
Yeah it’s when he was walking towards the fans mate

Yeah it’s when he was walking towards the fans mate
Yeah I did hear something like that, but didn’t take any notice because on his toffee tv interview before silva got sacked he said he would love the job but he wants Everton to get world class mangers. Anyway can only hope mate.

Yeah I did hear something like that, but didn’t take any notice because on his toffee tv interview before silva got sacked he said he would love the job but he wants Everton to get world class mangers. Anyway can only hope mate.
We can mate we need a manager who will attract big names just through his status in the game someone like Ancelotti. That happens and we can start to take the board seriously because it will look like they mean business but this is everton and we will end up with Moyes just to rub salt in the wounds

Ferguson:

“I think I will be [in charge against Leicester on Wednesday], yeah. It's a quick turnaround for a new man to come in.

"Well I think it's going to buy them a bit of time to get the right man in, make the process more diligent and get the right guy.

“We need the best manager in the world to lead Everton football club.”

Status
Not open for further replies.