Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It feels like a disservice to Ferguson to have him be the sacrificial lamb for much longer. He's done ok but he has said he's not ready for this.
He beat Chelsea at home and got a point at Old Trafford with half the squad injured, he’s no sacrificial lamb he’s living his dream of managing Everton whilst the fans sing his name again. Goodison will be electric Wednesday night under the lights in a cup quarter final and he clearly wants to be leading us out again.

He beat Chelsea at home and got a point at Old Trafford with half the squad injured, he’s no sacrificial lamb he’s living his dream of managing Everton whilst the fans sing his name again. Goodison will be electric Wednesday night under the lights in a cup quarter final and he clearly wants to be leading us out again.
Even I've scrambled a ticket for Wednesday night. It's been so long since I heard Goodison crackling like it was last Saturday, I am really looking forward to this one! I haven't been so excited in ages about football. COYB!

Status
Not open for further replies.