Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the club HAVE to give Duncan the next 2 games. If he gets good results/performances he becomes a genuine contender. If the club appoint a new manager now and lose two very difficult matches vs Man U away and Leicester in the cup (season over) then the fans will be on their back and saying ‘should have given it to Dunc!’
Would be mad to appoint before next weeks cup game imo
totally agree! Give Dunc next 2 games then lets see where we sit. Surely Moshiri saw the impact of having Dunc on the sidelines.

If it is Vitor P, it's very underwhelming. I get that we may not be able to attract top-end managers, but what has this guy achieved recently...? It's not even like he's held down a position for long since Porto (and not even in a top league). Won in Greece with Olympiacos (as did Marco Silva), and won a couple cups in China. This just stinks of the same old story to me. No imagination or ambition at all.

If it is Vitor P, it's very underwhelming. I get that we may not be able to attract top-end managers, but what has this guy achieved recently...? It's not even like he's held down a position for long since Porto (and not even in a top league). Won in Greece with Olympiacos (as did Marco Silva), and won a couple cups in China. This just stinks of the same old story to me. No imagination or ambition at all.
Tired of it

I feel judging Duncan on the back of 1 game is slightly premature.

I mean im currently down for giving him an 8 year contract, but might be prudent to consider that it wont happen every week.

The 442 is meaningless in this I feel.

I think we could have played any formation in the world and still won, those players werent losing that game.

The 442 was all-important because it allowed Morgan and Gilfi to play limited holding roles - which is all they can do -
and it allowed Richarlison to team up with DCL to harry their defence.

433 is ok if you have Harvey, Ball and Kendall in midfield but its pretty poor when you look at our available midfielders. Plus why play 433
when it has not worked all season.

Duncan was brave to play 2 up-front and it worked.

After a bit of looking I have found that Gallardo was mentioned in the Mail and then the Mirror and is now mentioned on 90min.com. It has been picked by the Echo. Per Sports Mole Monaco's Jardim has been linked and also Kovac made it clear tat he is not interested but is after the Arse job. According to the Mirror Marcellino is inlondon for talks re our vacancy and the Arse one. Ancellotti is slao being linked to both jobs.

The talks with Vior have making progress per the Telegraph.

Check it all out on Royal Blue Mersey.

Last edited:
When Everton appoint Big Victor to replace Silva:

What indicates that? This isn't fantasy land where we can go and get pep or klopp.

The guy has properly managed in 4 countries and won the title in 3 of those.

He's a very good manager

Who has?? Pep, klopp? Anybody who has recently won those leagues are not coming here

I know as much as anyone else who our new manager will be.

However I want it to be clear Everton is a big club and any manager should be proud to take over. The gate against Chelsea was over 39K and we regularly achieve that level in fact if the space was available I think the club could easily add another 5K to 10K season tickets.

So who ever it is they should realise it is a privilege to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.