Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the betting odds only react to media reports as punters lay money on the latest newspaper speculation and cannot be used to prove veracity to those reports?
Strangely the only one whose odds drastically shortened independent of any media speculation was Gallardo, which would suggest some market manipulation in that case.

the longer it goes on it seems Moyes is clearly not top of the wish list. Otherwise he would have been appointed by now. So can imagine his odds are changing.
So Moyes, Benitez and Howe seem more and more unlikely.

Good

moyes past his sell by date

howe isn't worth mentioning ( aren't they even below us now )

Rafael is a fat weapon, someone else has said it but Steve bruce is doing a better job than him

I doubt any of this information is coming from the club. Any club would want the managerial appointment to always appear their first choice so wouldn’t feed speculation until they are reasonably assured of the appointment, and the reports suggest there is still some doubt.
One possibility is that he has been interviewed and his agent is using the interim period to secure his client a better deal from his current club.

Rafael's interview is very very interesting. It looks (and now into 4/11) that it may be Vitor though. Look, we aren't all going to agree / like it. Some want Poch, some want Mickey Mouse, in life we don't agree, whoever it is, as long as we climb the table and have cup runs this season that's ok with me

I think the club HAVE to give Duncan the next 2 games. If he gets good results/performances he becomes a genuine contender. If the club appoint a new manager now and lose two very difficult matches vs Man U away and Leicester in the cup (season over) then the fans will be on their back and saying ‘should have given it to Dunc!’
Would be mad to appoint before next weeks cup game imo

I think the club HAVE to give Duncan the next 2 games. If he gets good results/performances he becomes a genuine contender. If the club appoint a new manager now and lose two very difficult matches vs Man U away and Leicester in the cup (season over) then the fans will be on their back and saying ‘should have given it to Dunc!’
Would be mad to appoint before next weeks cup game imo
Going on Duncan’s interviews he knows he will probably manage at Old Trafford and knows a manager has already been appointed. I also suspect he has a good idea who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.