• Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour that Ten Hag (Ajax boss) is on top of the list

Not suggesting he can replicate this in the PL, but thats impressive.

HAS to be Jose if we can get him.

Loved Ajax in the CL last season but I can't imagine their gaffer will replicate such a style with Morgan Schneiderlin passing backwards all the time.

HAS to be Jose if we can get him.

Loved Ajax in the CL last season but I can't imagine their gaffer will replicate such a style with Morgan Schneiderlin passing backwards all the time.
Do we blame the players or the manager for the style of play and for the role each player is asked to perform ?

I would guess there are a few in the team who have had to alter their preferred game to suit the current style of the team.

Do we blame the players or the manager for the style of play and for the role each player is asked to perform ?

I would guess there are a few in the team who have had to alter their preferred game to suit the current style of the team.
I don't like singling players out much but to me Schneiderlin often looks like he wants to play a forward pass then his balls drop and he passes side ways or backwards. Confidence thing I'd say. There was a match we actually won this season when Schneiderlin was actually passing forward and playing diagonal long balls etc and getting into dangerous areas, really looked good but haven't seen it since nor for a long time before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.