Votes: 31 9.3%
  • Gary Neville

Votes: 25 7.5%
  • Neville Neville

Votes: 113 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I’ll ask. What mid table team has Jose ever coached in the past two decades ?
None but beggars can't be choosers. He's out of a job and if he wants back in in the premier league he may very well have to go for a team on the bubble and try to turn them into a winner. Get back to his Porto roots.

None but beggars can't be choosers. He's out of a job and if he wants back in in the premier league he may very well have to go for a team on the bubble and try to turn them into a winner. Get back to his Porto roots.
Wishful thinking. He has been offered mid table jobs from premiere.....he’s said no.

Not my argument. I was responding to shouts for Jose to come here. It’s not happening. Let’s move on.
But with the mentality like that, we’ll always appoint average managers and get nowhere. Aim high, so what if they say no?! Move on. Start at the top rather than start at the average

But with the mentality like that, we’ll always appoint average managers and get nowhere. Aim high, so what if they say no?! Move on. Start at the top rather than start at the average
With respect your arguing with me and I’m not arguing with you.

Jose will not come here. I’ll eat my fist if does. Scouts honor!

Do we aim high ? Yes ! Never in previous post have I stated anything like aim low or not having ambitious goals.

Jose is a pipe dream. That’s all I’m saying.

Benetiz is a good shout, I understand his background and all that, but his game is always base on a solid defence with decent attacking approach. Imagine the fume from that lot if he runs onto the pitch and celebrate our 96min winner at Anfield.

Not my first choice tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.