Votes: 31 9.3%
  • Gary Neville

Votes: 25 7.5%
  • Neville Neville

Votes: 113 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None but beggars can't be choosers. He's out of a job and if he wants back in in the premier league he may very well have to go for a team on the bubble and try to turn them into a winner. Get back to his Porto roots.
Porto are guaranteed top 3 in that league every year? How would taking over a mid table side compare as getting back to his roots?

He’ll end up back at Chelsea, possibly Spurs now, or abroad.

If we get an replacement manager in, make sure they have a cattle prod for the players. Players shouldn’t be coming off the pitch with clean shorts on and without them struggling to breathe. Hard work is basic.

I see Roy Keane was at the match today. I reckon he must have been putting himself in the shop window. I can't think of any other reason as to why he'd want to put himself though watching such a crap and uninspiring game?

Could see it getting pretty toxic if it was Benitez
I’ve said it before: even though he was a tosser when managing those lot, he’s a very capable manager as proven by his managerial record.

It would be tough to take and I know a fair few wouldn’t accept him, but I really do feel that he would bring us success or at moving closer to it.

It’s a difficult yes from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.