Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cynic in me says no-one will be officially appointed until after the Palace game. This will mean Atlanta at home will be their first game in charge which may encourage more people to attend.

The cynic in me says no-one will be officially appointed until after the Palace game. This will mean Atlanta at home will be their first game in charge which may encourage more people to attend.

Don't think they would jeopardise getting a result at Palace for bringing in another few thousand for Atalanta mate. In fact if it was someone like Allardyce I'd expect an attendance similar to the Simod Cup against Millwall in 1990 lol

Don't think they would jeopardise getting a result at Palace for bringing in another few thousand for Atalanta mate. In fact if it was someone like Allardyce I'd expect an attendance similar to the Simod Cup against Millwall in 1990 lol
That's true. I obviously didn't think it through enough. Still recovering from Sunday!!!

That's true. I obviously didn't think it through enough. Still recovering from Sunday!!!

Devastated when.we lost to Lyon mate knowing that 2 games are dead rubbers means we are on a hiding to nothing. If we had got a result against Lyon I reckon we would have had a cracking game and atmosphere on our hands against Atalanta. I'e watched 2 of there games since they beat us and they play some decent stuff ( well they did on the games I watched )

West Ham sack their manager and appoint another within 24 hours.

Everton sack their manager and they’re still thinking about a replacement a few weeks later.

Class, pure class.

West Ham sack their manager and appoint another within 24 hours.

Everton sack their manager and they’re still thinking about a replacement a few weeks later.

Class, pure class.
West Ham appoint busted flush of a manager who got his last team relegated from the Premier League.

Everton appoint their promising young U23 manager on a temporary basis whilst they search for the right replacement. Class, pure class.

I don't know when people are going to realise that there's just not many good options out there at the minute. I'd stick with Unsworth over Moyes all day long.

Devastated when.we lost to Lyon mate knowing that 2 games are dead rubbers means we are on a hiding to nothing. If we had got a result against Lyon I reckon we would have had a cracking game and atmosphere on our hands against Atalanta. I'e watched 2 of there games since they beat us and they play some decent stuff ( well they did on the games I watched )
I saw Atalanta play AC Milan at the San Siro a few years ago and their fans were really good. They lost 4-1 but they kept going right until the end. I've always had a soft spot for them since then.
On the Europa, it's our home games that have screwed us. A win against Limassol and a draw with Lyons would have had us still with an outside chance of going through. All ifs, buts and maybes.

Well of course, this forum has 31,000 Members, the likelihood of 30k+ people all having the same hopes, desires and needs are very slim, despite us sharing an interest in Everton, we are all very different people.
True , just some people seem happier when things aren't going our way,
I know a lot is in jest but cant help thinking a couple would be actually disappointed
when things turn around,[ hopefully].

Status
Not open for further replies.