• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that isn't really true is it.

The level of money spent by the club during the summer would be completely unimaginable as little as three years ago.

The stadium is progressing in spite of people trying to pretend that it isn't.

Everton is a different club now and is behaving like one of the big beasts...how well the money is being spent is a different question.

We sold lukaku mate to fund the signings and what we did spend was nothing now days. You just tell yourself different tho

Are we actually going to have a new manager by the time we play at Palace,the way we act and the time we take ,if the 4 mentioned are the real 4,its only silva out of those for me

We
It's £30m net spend - peanuts in today's transfer mkt.

The summer transfer window was a farce, and the wrong man was fired as a result.

Rewind 12 months and if someone had said that Everton would sell Lukaku and not replace him, and then sack Koeman and bring in Allardyce you would not have believed it.
We spent a lot of money and bought loads of average players. The blame lies fully with Koeman - who was rightly booted out - and Walsh who should be booted out as soon as possible.
The next manager has an unenviable task to clear up the mess left by these two clowns.

If Simeone is considered as viable, surely Leonardo Jardim would be in their thoughts too?

I don’t imagine he’ll stay at Monaco much longer.

It's purely going to be pot luck on this appointment. We've tried every option I suppose, with little success.
I can't see an overseas guy coming in we won't have the pull for that, and you can bet that RK will be letting his continental colleagues know about the fact we are not happy campers. That leaves candidates from this country but for the life of me I don't see Dyche as the man for us.
Reluctantly I can see Allardyce pitching up at finch Farm over the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.