Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's purely going to be pot luck on this appointment. We've tried every option I suppose, with little success.
I can't see an overseas guy coming in we won't have the pull for that, and you can bet that RK will be letting his continental colleagues know about the fact we are not happy campers. That leaves candidates from this country but for the life of me I don't see Dyche as the man for us.
Reluctantly I can see Allardyce pitching up at finch Farm over the next week.

I tend to agree, length of contract to be sorted out. I can’t see them committing to anything beyond the end of the season, but you can get round things in the wording. They can say he is on a rolling contract or something to that effect. That, and a huge bonus at the end of the season. That should be for getting us in the top 10-12 though, not 17th.

Not really mate, it's smart from him, he's flopped massively and us trying g to get two people in one the manager and lets face it the other would be manager in waiting, and he's trying g to get them both because he's worked with them before and knows they will have each other's backs.

For me sack Walsh now, he's showing his number one priority is his own neck rather than the long term future of the club.

qKCuHQz.gif

The answer to the question, who ate all the beak.

Status
Not open for further replies.