Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsworth. I'm of the opinion it has to be an Evertonian now. Can't have someone coming in talking about how top 7 is an achievement for a club like Everton.
Fireman Sam / Defensive Dyche (please not Moyes) or Tony Pullisoutthecrapper - wait till January hope the team is awake by then? a good cup run
then go for Tommy Tuchel

I read somewhere Sam's last six sides he left, 5 went down the following season. He has the Anti-Midas touch of Harry Redknapp. Swerve.

So in other words after he left? all the more reason to get him in, you are showing right there that he keeps awful teams up, what we do next is another issue, lets get out of this season still in the Premier League and the best way to do that is with Sam

Big Sam announced soon, I’m hearing.

Is this solid info bullybeef?

I know Davo (Everton forum) said there's a presser tomorrow and since i assumed Dyche would be away with Burnley at Southampton, then if it's a new manager being announced (which tbf he didn't say), then he's usually present, so thought it realistically only left one option.

The presser was apparently a joke anyway so disregard that - but is your info correct anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.