Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of talk about Pulis being favourite to manage us next last hour or so.

Bloke I know who is a bookie reckons it's a done deal and was lined up over international break.

Tone will keep us up, hope it's true.
Dude, that's the poorest job of trolling I've read in a long time.

Pulis has about the same chance as Big Sam of managing Everton.

Lots of talk about Pulis being favourite to manage us next last hour or so.

Bloke I know who is a bookie reckons it's a done deal and was lined up over international break.

It's funny you should say that because I'm hearing the same thing.

It's not exactly a Simeone-type appointment, is it?

Was being a bit tongue in cheek with that comment....how we wound up with such a shocking lack of depth in defense is beyond me. What really needs to get fixed is our transfer policy.

Imagine Pulis stood on the touch line, resplendent in his two piece shell suit and baseball cap.

It'd knock ten thousand off the gate in one go.

Imagine Pulis stood on the touch line, resplendent in his two piece shell suit and baseball cap.

It'd knock ten thousand off the gate in one go.

image.jpg

People are going on about what a great job Marco Silva did with Hull. The fact that he very nearly kept up one of the worst squads in Premier League history was impressive, as was his feat of of guiding Hull to victory over Man Utd in the first leg of the League Cup semi-final. Others have mentioned how well Silva did to guide Sporting to their first major trophy in seven years.

However, for me it's his record at Olympiacos that's most impressive. Under his stewardship they won their first SEVENTEEN domestic matches of the 2015/16 season, eventually winning the Greek title (Superleague Greece) with ease. They also trounced Arsenal in the Champions League.

Cracking young manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.