Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any managers with the moniker 'little' ?
Brian Little
160502_1.jpg

Met Brian Little on a plane once about 10 years ago.

Told him that He broke my heart once when he scored in the Cup Final against us.

He was a really nice bloke and have followed his managerial career ever since.

Wonder how much our last 2 managers cost us factoring in compensation to their previous clubs, wages and compensation upon their sacking. Guessing it's a massive amount

People are going on about what a great job Marco Silva did with Hull. The fact that he very nearly kept up one of the worst squads in Premier League history was impressive, as was his feat of of guiding Hull to victory over Man Utd in the first leg of the League Cup semi-final. Others have mentioned how well Silva did to guide Sporting to their first major trophy in seven years.

However, for me it's his record at Olympiacos that's most impressive. Under his stewardship they won their first SEVENTEEN domestic matches of the 2015/16 season, eventually winning the Greek title (Superleague Greece) with ease. They also trounced Arsenal in the Champions League.

Cracking young manager.

That is pretty good

People are going on about what a great job Marco Silva did with Hull. The fact that he very nearly kept up one of the worst squads in Premier League history was impressive, as was his feat of of guiding Hull to victory over Man Utd in the first leg of the League Cup semi-final. Others have mentioned how well Silva did to guide Sporting to their first major trophy in seven years.

However, for me it's his record at Olympiacos that's most impressive. Under his stewardship they won their first SEVENTEEN domestic matches of the 2015/16 season, eventually winning the Greek title (Superleague Greece) with ease. They also trounced Arsenal in the Champions League.

Cracking young manager.
To be fair, he did have our leading scorer this season on loan there at the time.
How could he fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.