Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loosing the dressing room is what worries me as the squad didn't seem arsed under Koeman either. I get the feeling there are a couple of bad apples that need to go. Could be a problem for any manager.

...and Pulis won't come here. His trademark is playing four CB's across the back four. Arguably we only have two prem quality CB's...Keane and Jags...Williams looks done, done. We would be a real test for Pulis.

I can't believe people are even mentioning the name Puiis and Everton in the same sentence.

"Pullis won't come here "

We'll never sink that low.

Lots of talk about Pulis being favourite to manage us next last hour or so.

Bloke I know who is a bookie reckons it's a done deal and was lined up over international break.

Tone will keep us up, hope it's true.

Bloke I know who is a bookie reckons it's a done deal and was lined up over international break.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ oh look it's the Manchester United supporter zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

upload_2017-11-20_22-49-30.png

Oh look there's Marco Silva at 6/5

upload_2017-11-20_22-50-3.png

Oh look there's an order in for 149/1 for Pulis but no one is laying it zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh look you've been proven to be a previously banned United supporter zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL.

You're gonna have to do better than that.

Notice the way no ones biting, everyone's sussed you by now.

Please go back to RedCafe as your time is up here.

* either that or it's full and frank disclosure time with @Efcjake

If this carries on, we'll be deciding between the managers of Brighton and Stoke!
At this point, I reckon Chris would spark Hughes right out.

I can't believe people are even mentioning the name Puiis and Everton in the same sentence.

"Pullis won't come here "

We'll never sink that low.

Was being a bit tongue in cheek with that comment....how we wound up with such a shocking lack of depth in defense is beyond me. What really needs to get fixed is our transfer policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.