Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need organising, theres enough in that squad to be competitive. Benitez would certainly get them playing much as it may annoy some people. I dont particulary like the fella but he should be under serious consideration and would accept the job tomorrow. It looks by far the safest option at present.

I refuse to believe anybody, even at Everton, is stupid enough to re-employ Moyes in any capacity.

On reflection, yeah if he arrived then why not, he tends to over perform with his squads, knows the league and Europe very well - and tends to do well in Europe to boot, gets his players working their arses off or they won't be playing (which is something we need), personal level can't stand him, but thats down to comments he's made when the rs manager, and lets face it - the reality of the small club thing was right in the way we have acted for 30 years ultimately. In fact Koeman last season basically said the same without saying it the same way with his comments about Lukaku moving on etc - but no one kicked up a fuss at the time about it really.

Plus point, we would find out very very quickly if the club is backing the mangers with him in charge as he has never been one to cover a boards arse on lies

Again that's your opinion the tories did not get a majority by the way!
They did in previous elections 'pedantic Pete'
Oh, and if you think the Tories and Brexit are not pure evil, then I have to declare you my sworn enemy .
Anyway, let's give our Dutch hero two more months to show us his managerial might!

Oh, and if you think the Tories and Brexit are not pure evil, then I have to declare you my sworn enemy .
Anyway, let's give our Dutch hero two more months to show us his managerial might!
Look if you don't get your facts right no need to be nasty or link in @peteblue you are nasty anyway why change your character just for me?

We wouldn't get him but Sarri from Napoli is pretty remarkable

No playing career.

Worked in a bank until 40 when he decided he wanted to be a football manager.

Worked for 10 years in semi-pro football.

Eventually made the second tier.

Got promoted to the top flight, appointed by Napoli and now, at 58 is regarded as one of the world's top coaches.

Although Guardiola, Conte and Zidane were great players if you look at Mourniho, Klopp, Wenger plus the up and comers like Nagelsmann, Tuchel etc clearly being a decent player gives you no advantage.

We wouldn't get him but Sarri from Napoli is pretty remarkable

No playing career.

Worked in a bank until 40 when he decided he wanted to be a football manager.

Worked for 10 years in semi-pro football.

Eventually made the second tier.

Got promoted to the top flight, appointed by Napoli and now, at 58 is regarded as one of the world's top coaches.

Although Guardiola, Conte and Zidane were great players if you look at Mourniho, Klopp, Wenger plus the up and comers like Nagelsmann, Tuchel etc clearly being a decent player gives you no advantage.

There's hope for me yet!

Are you on the wind-up? Brexit is the greatest thing to happen to us since the War..

Status
Not open for further replies.